This is an act, because waaIdunnowhatever.
Hopefully prepared, the venture into the ridiculously dark hallways... will they win?
- (John and Jack are standing next to the giant gate leading to the lair)
- Jack: This is a bad idea, man... Why didn't we bring our friends?
- John: Dude, story logic. We need to be extremely outnumbered to win. Besides, we're the main protagonists! What can go wro-
- (The gate opens, and hovering robots surround the two)
- John: Hey, you cut me off mid-sentence! That's not cool, yo!
- Robot 1: YOU ARE TRESPASSING AND HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED AS PROTAGONISTS. PREPARE TO BE BROUGHT TO EXAMPLE CHARACTER. AS WE GO THERE, YOU HAVE 2 SCENES IN WHICH YOU CAN DISCUSS ESCAPE PLANS.
- Jack: Am I the only person who is not breaking the fourth wall? Oh, crap, I just did.
- (Nobody was banned, but normally you would not be alloved to break the fourth wall. John and Jack are being escorted through the lair in futuristic laser chains)
- John: Oscar tango... Whiskey whiskey whiskey whiskey...
- Jack: I didn't understand any of that.
- John: (Whispering) We attack the robots on "Tango"... I'll take the ones in front, and you take the ones behind us.
- Jack: (Whispering) Much better. What was "whiskey" all about?
- John: TANGO! AYAYAYAAAAAAAA!
- (John and Jack break the surprisingly weak laser chains and proceed to punch and kick the robots)
- Robot 2: OH NO! PROTAGONIST PUNCHES! MY ONLY WEAKNESS! JUST KIDDING, YOU GUYS ARE WEAK. WE HAVE ALSO REACHED THE END OF THE LINE ANYWAY. HA-HA-HA. AH, I NEED TO WORK ON MY LAUGH...
- (A pointlessly big door opens, revealing example character's office)
- Example character: Ah, the two main protagonists! How nice of you to come! It is actually not very nice of you to trespass on my planet.
- Jack: Doofus! It's time to pay for your misdee-
- Example character: NOBODY CALLS ME DOOFUS! Doofus McAhole is a long gone part of me... I am going to let you avoid a big speech about my childhood and all that "Oh I'm so sad and I had a bad life" stuff. I'm just going to send you to a prison now... bye!
- But what Doofus was too stupid to realize was that the prison was right next to an armory... To be continued! (Not)